What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
In selling a home, the sellers often aim to sell it at the highest price, and try to spend too much in renovation. The most important objective might be to maximize the net sales price that is the net proceed you receive at the settlement table minus renovation cost. For example, you could spend $200,000 to renovate your house in a neighborhood where the average sales price is $400,000. You may be able to sell it at the highest price in the neighborhood at $500,000, but you will not be able to recover the amount you have invested in renovation.
1. Return on investment - Which renovation brings best return?
- Paint – A can of paint is $50, but paint on the wall is worth $5,000.
- Door – New door will increase the value.
- Internet marketing – Our ad will be posted in our 700+ web partner sites.
- Email marketing – I will email to thousands of area agents.
- Print media (newspaper, newsletter) – When appropriate, I will use them.
- Open Huse – I will host multiple Open Houses.
- Knocking on the door of neighbors – they may have friends or family who want to move near them.
- Regular calls, emails, texting to inform the current status
- Statistics – how many internet visits were made, how many visitors came
- Visitor feedbacks – what the buyers liked or did not like – recommend adjustments
To find out more about selling your home, click here